||The Practical Nomad: How to Travel Around the World
Empowering, informative, and more relevant than ever, The Practical Nomad is the ultimate guide to independent, international travel.
Travel expert, consumer advocate, and industry insider Edward Hasbrouck shares secrets and advice that will save you valuable time and money while helping make your trip safe and successful. The Practical Nomad provides a global perspective that’s useful whether you’re a first-time trekker or an experienced explorer . . . wherever your journey takes you.
The fully updated and expanded fifth edition of The Practical Nomad: How to Travel Around the World includes:
- Advice on choosing destinations, routes, and traveling companions
- More on how to get the time and money for extended
- Guidance on travel documents, entry requirements, border crossings, luggage restrictions, and airport security procedures
- Tips on purchasing airline tickets and how to find the best deals
- Recommendations for gear, tools, and technology for travel
- A comprehensive resource guide to print and online travel
5th edition ISBN: 978-1-59880-888-9 $21.99 CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
||The Practical Nomad: Guide to the Online Travel Marketplace
The Practical Nomad Guide to the Online Travel Marketplace gives you the know-how you need to take advantage of today's most powerfulbut most confusingtravel resource: the Internet.
Consumer advocate, Internet expert, and travel industry insider Edward Hasbrouck explains:
- How to navigate the virtual library of travel information on the Internet
- How to tell the good deals from the Internet travel scams: a consumer's guide to buying tickets and making travel reservations online
- Tips and tricks for using the Internet while you are traveling
- Do's and don'ts for consumer protection, privacy, and security
1st edition ISBN 1-56691-250-4 $17.95 CLICK HERE TO ORDER!